Products provides Sage Abra HRMS and other Sage Software Products
including MAS 90, MAS 500, SalesLogix and more. As Sage's Business Partner
of the Year, year after year, we are able pass on our volume discounts to
much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
experts will prepare you for your
interview with the HR Professional Interview
Guide with job interview resources for the Human Resources
professional includes answers to tough questions, question bank and practice
American with Disabilities Act
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- What are the components of the Americans with Disabilities
- What experience have you had in handling complaints related to
the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- How would you handle a complaint from an employee under the
Americans with Disabilities Act?
- What are the governing principles under "reasonable
- What factors qualify an individual as having a disability?
- What is disability?
- What is Workers Compensation?
- What measures would you institute to
minimize lost work days from on-the-job injuries?
- What are the steps in processing a suspension or termination
of an employee?
- Tell us about a situation where you
counseled a supervisor on discipline?
- What are the benefits of progressive
- Describe the grievance process.
- What is a grievance?
- Tell us about your experience in handling
- What are the pros and cons of a team interview?
- Name five illegal interview questions.
- How steps would you take in improving our
supervisors' ability to hire the best possible candidates?
- What experience have you with the meet
and confer process?
- Tell us about your experience in labor negotiations.
- What is an "agency shop"?
- What experience have you had in handling a
complaint regarding an "illegal labor practice"?
- What is "mutual gains negotiation"?
- What are the components of an effective performance review
- Tell us about an instance where you were
required to introduce and explain a performance review program to
- Tell us about a performance review
program that you developed and implemented.
Personnel Policies, Procedures and
- What experience have you had in personnel administration?
- Tell us about the personnel functions that you have been
- Tell us about a time when you advised a
supervisor and the supervisor chose to ignore your counsel.
Knowing what you know today, what would you have done differently?
- As you are well aware there is a shortage of information
technology professionals. What steps can we take to attract qualified information
- What role does the Internet have in
- Name five recruitment incentives that can improve our
company's competitive recruiting position.
Stock options, signing bonus, flextime, telecommuting, high salaries.
- What tools do you use in determining the
salary for a position?
- What are the benefits of a merit pay plan?
- What are the components of an effective merit pay plan?
- What is sexual harassment?
- Name the forms of sexual harassment.
Verbal, physical, visual, hostile environment.
- What methods would you recommend for educating our employees
regarding the company's sexual harassment policy?
- What are the benefits of a suggestion plan?
- One of the difficulties our company has is evaluating
suggestions in a timely manner. What changes would you make to expedite
- Your organization has implemented an employee involvement
program. What are some of the measurements that may be used to determine the success of
For more interview
questions and answer tips, order the HR
Professinal Interview Guide.