much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
Filing and Records Management
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
experts will prepare you for your
interview with the Complete
to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations -
follow-up calls & letters, illegal questions
Control your nerves and
give natural, unrehearsed answers
Questions to ask the
Review hundreds of skills
and abilities questions and answer tips
- What are the different ways to organize a filing system?
Here's the basics; date, subject, and alphabetical.
- The files for your office consist of general correspondence,
purchase orders, and employee files. How will you organize these files?
- What experience have you had with establishing file systems?
- How would you organize a file of general correspondence
- One of your responsibilities in this position is to type
letters. If your assignment included filing the letters, how would you file them?
Have you done filing before and how did you arrange the files? Did you set up
the filing system?
- What are the benefits of records management?
- What are the components of an effective records management
- What are the reasons for storing records off-site at a records
One reason is that warehouse space is cheaper than office space.
- Under what circumstances should records be microfilmed?
Microfilm is used for records that are vital and require long term retention
typically 10 or more years.
- What types of records would be ideal candidates for optical
- What is the purpose of a records retention schedule?
- What types of records would be considered as vital records for
- What are records?
- What are the legal implications associated with a records
- What steps are involved in determining the retention period
- Name the factors to consider in determing the appropriate
retention period for records.
- Name the risks of having an ineffective records management
- What actions can you take to facilitate the retrieval of
- Tell us about your experience in managing
off-site records storage?
- Have you managed off-site records storage or
did you use a contract facility?
- What are the critical service requirements
in using a contract facility for off-site records storage?