Makes A Great Manager?
Supervision tips and free resources. A good resource for answers to
management and supervision situational questions.
much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
Training and Employee Development
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
experts will prepare you for your
interview with the Complete
to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations -
follow-up calls & letters, illegal questions
Control your nerves and
give natural, unrehearsed answers
Questions to ask the
Review hundreds of skills
and abilities questions and answer tips
- Coaching for
Performance (People Skills for Professionals), John Whitmore, 1996
Universities: Lessons in Building a World-Class Work Force, Jeanne C. Meister, 1998
- Don't Shoot the
Dog: The New Art of Teaching and Training, Karen Pryor, 1985
- Games Trainers
Play, John W. Newstrom, 1996
- The Fifth
Discipline Fieldbook: Strategies and Tools for Building a Learning Organization, Peter
M. Senge, 1994
- How would you go about training a new employee?
- What are the steps to take in identifying training
- Aside from formal training, what other means may be used for
- What factors would you use in evaluating a trainee?
- You have one slot available for a personal computer training
class. There are two people who have asked to be scheduled. Which factors will you
consider in deciding which one of the two people will be scheduled?
- What are the four steps in Job Instruction Training?
- What is the impact on the organization of inadequate employee
- You have been asked to develop the training budget. How will
you develop the training budget?
- Name the methods available for delivering training to
- In which situations would distance learning be preferable to
- Under what circumstances, might you recommend computer-based
training instead of instructor-led training?
- What is a "gap" analysis as it pertains to training?
- Have you performed a needs assessment? And, if so, what
steps did you take?
- What are the benefits of providing just in time training?
- You have been asked to develop a training program. What steps
will you take in developing the training program?
- What are the elements of a successful training program?
- What topics would you include in a supervisory development
- What items of information should be included in the
orientation training for new employees?
- What is "distance learning"?
- What role can "distance learning" play in the
development of our employees?