much are you worth?
cover letters and resumes lead to winning interviews:
Cover Letter Creator
writing services with a 100% guarantee.
time and land your new job faster. Post instantly to over 75 career
your resume to 1000's of recruiters
Personal Qualities - Situations
the job you interview for -- without ‘interview jitters’, embarrassment,
or being stumped by trick interview questions. Matt & Nan DeLuca and the
experts will prepare you for your
interview with the Complete
to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations to more than 50
Toughest Interview Situations -
follow-up calls & letters, illegal questions
Control your nerves and
give natural, unrehearsed answers
Questions to ask the
Review hundreds of skills
and abilities questions and answer tips
- You are sitting next to a coworker who is consistently rude to
others over the telephone. You realize that no one is aware of this. How would you handle
- You are given a new assignment, but not given any
instructions. How would you go about completing your assignment?
- A vital piece of equipment requires repair. You are the
only mechanic certified to repair the piece of equipment. You receive a call that
your father is on his way to the hospital. What will you do?
- Your co-worker continually comes over to your desk to complain
about management. Your supervisor seems to be paying particular attention to the two of
you. How will you handle this situation?
- An executive manager has given you an assignment that will
require you to work late tonight. However, you have dinner and expensive tickets to
a show with your spouse tonight. What will you do?
- Youve prepared a report for the county supervisors. All
facts have been documented, checked, and double-checked. However, one of the supervisors
states that the report is wrong and demands that the report be corrected. What is your
response to the supervisor?
- A vendor comes in to thank you for assistance in clearing up a
past due invoice. The vendor offers you two tickets to a ball game. What will you do?
- Your co-worker is consistently unconcerned with issues at
work. You and your co-worker have a joint assignment, but the co-worker just shrugs you
off. What steps will you take?
- As you're walking out of the building, you notice an employee
from another section carrying department equipment to their car. The equipment is clearly
labeled and belongs in your section's work area. What will you do?
- You work on a field crew using heavy equipment. After
lunch you notice the smell of alcohol on your co-worker's breath. How will you
handle this situation?
- One of the members of your team only does what is absolutely
necessary at work. His performance is impacting the team. How might this
person's performance affect your work? Would you work overtime to complete a team
Return to INDEX